Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Photography...

As many of you know, I love photography. I try to take my camera everywhere I go, even though some times it becomes more trouble that it may be worth. But, even if I get one good picture from a day, it's worth dragging around with me.

Because of my love for photography, I finally decided it was time to start taking some classes so I can fully utilize my camera and enhance my picture taking. I think I am on the right track to becoming a good photographer, I just need some tweaking. So...off to school, I go!

I started taking a night class from a local art center to show me all the awesome things I can do with my camera. It will help me to take the "perfect picture" and eliminate most of the post-picture taking editing.

As my skills grow, I hope to make this hobby a little side "job", but I want to keep it fun. For now, I'll keep practicing :)

So...I've been thinking, I need some "subjects" to photograph. Anyone interested?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so great girl!! you can practice your sports photography abilities on me during my next race ehehe. except you will probably be running with me!

Lisa said...

If you're up for a challenge you can try Logan. He doesn't sit still for more than 5 seconds, but he's ridiculously cute!

TomKat said...

Lisa W- I hope I'm always running in the race with you, but we should go to one of Shawn's swim meets for sports photography.

Lisa S- I would love to take pictures of Logan. I need more exposure with little kids. Next time you want his picture taken, call me :)

Jessica said...

I would love some pics of Olivia! Let me know if/when you want to!