Friday, November 30, 2007

Here Turkey Turkey...

So, I have never been a fan of dedicating an entire day to eating yourself silly on food that you could probably live most of your life without, BUT I must say that I always look forward to seeing my whole family. This year we even did the whole "let's go around the table and tell everyone what you are thankful for." I thought this was such a great thing because I don't think we see that tender side of everyone all the time.


This Thanksgiving we made another jaunt over to the Grow's for the big feast. It is amazing how quiet our family can be without one component and as soon as they arrive, the silence ceases permanently. I have a few pictures that we took while there because my mom is on a mission to take pictures of everyone, at every event. She has a purpose, it just sometimes seems never ending.

From left to right (Bri Grow, Stacey Grow, Kati, Samantha Grow, Emma, Stephanie Grow, Rosemary Grow) -Way for Emily and I to represent the Roos' :)


In other news...the semester is finally coming to a close and I can not wait to get myself out of the classes I am in. I have really enjoyed my Power basics class, but I am now sure it is time to move on to finishing my degree.


Here is a picture of the flowers I received yesterday. I'd like to believe that someone likes me.




All other Thanksgiving pictures are on my photo blog. check them out!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Who sent you those beautiful flowers?

paulandbrianna said...

I like you but those flowers are not from me. Happy Holidays. I love you and miss ya!!