Thursday, March 5, 2009

I like to...

Beck did this on her blog and I was curious so I thought I'd try... Google "{your name} likes to" (with the quotation marks) and see what the first 10 hits say about you.


Kati likes to:

1. be in pictures

2. keep Paul on his toes (I'm not sure who Paul is, but I'm sure I'd keep him on his toes)

3. play football, soccer, basketball, and hokey.

4. hang out with her boyfriend

5. sing because she feels that music has the power to change the world.

6. rub herself in cheese ...(um, okay?)...

7. exercise at the gym during off hours and is trying to improve skill in order to get ahead professionally.

8. disappear into the night and chase bugs under the lights.

9. take on responsibilities not only to prove to herself but also to prove to her parents she is a responsible person.

10. dance.

Bonus Round: Kati likes to: show off.

-These are oddly true...minus the rubbing myself in cheese :)

What do you think?

5 comments:

Annie said...

I think you might like to try rubbing yourself in cheese now. Gross! (But let me know how it goes.) :)

I've got to do this on my blog...

Unknown said...

wow how did google know you love the gym? :) I know you secretly rubbed cheese all over yourself, now it's just public knowledge1

Stacey said...

I would say #1 and #7 are you to a tee. You are definitely the photo queen!

Gold-E said...

I think it's oddly representative of you, Kate.

Adrianne said...

okay I know that you posted this a really long time ago, but this is my first visit to your blog. And well I googled my name as you suggested and the first thing it said was "adrianne likes to get naked" hahahaha! thanks for the laughs!!