Friday, May 1, 2009

A little quiz fun.

Well...it has been forever and I don't know if anyone still actually checks my blog, but here is a little bit of fun for you. I will post some pictures a little later, promise.

1. Last beverage→water
2. Last phone call→Noelle and my mom
3. Last text message→Ellen
4. Last song you listened to→Second Chance by Shinedown
5. Last time you cried→Wednesday

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice →do you even have to ask that? yes.
7. Been cheated on? →Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Not really
9. Lost someone special?→Yes
10. Been depressed?→Yes
11. Been drunk?→Yes

LIST 3 FAVORITE COLORS:

12. Red. love it!
13. Key Lime Green
14. Coral - upbeat and quirky but not obnoxious

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→Yep. new job, new friends.
16. Fallen out of love - Nope
17. Laughed until you cried →Yes and I love that
18. Met someone who changed you→ Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were→Yeah, I guess so. Some times people surprise you and other times, you just know.
20. Found out someone was talking about you → They prefer to whisper, or email.
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ My blog list? no.

TRUTH
22. How many kids do you want to have→3-4
23. Do you have any pets →personally no, but I want a puppy.
24. Do you want to change your name→Nah, I have finally come to like it.
25. What did you do for your last birthday→went to dinner and then had cake and ice cream with melrose
26. What time did you wake up today? 7
27. What were you doing at midnight last night?→sleeping
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for→to buy a house!
29. Last time you saw your father→Sunday
30.What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ I wish I stood up for myself more.
31. What are you listening to right now →a song called Best Days by Matt White
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom →Yes.
33. What's getting on your nerves right now? →my impatience

PERSONAL:
34. What's your full name →K E R. initials will have to do on this blog.
35. Relationship Status →Single
36. Zodiac sign →Cancer
37. Male or female→ Female
38. Primary School→DE
39. High school →EHS
40. Hair color →Brown...I think it needs to be dyed again.
41. Long or short →more long than short, but it is kind shorter than I usually have it.
42. Height →5' 5"
43. Do you have a crush on someone? →I'm not in 7th grade.
44. What do you like about yourself?→I like my legs, and I think I can be understanding
45. Piercings →just the ears
46. Tattoos →Nope
47. Righty or lefty →Righty

FIRSTS :
48. First surgery →Nadda
49. First piercing →Ears at age 7
50. First tattoo →Nadda
51. First best friend →Lisa
52. First sport you joined →Well, I started dancing at like 3, but the first sport would probably be soccer.
53. First pet →Bear.
54. First vacation→California? Not sure.
55. First concert →Neil Diamond baby!
56. First crush→Taylor R.
57. First alcoholic drink→A pina colada. Someone spiked it. The person I was with was mortified because I was not into that.

RIGHT NOW:
58. Eating →Nothing
59. Drink → water
60. I'm about to → try and work
61. Listening to →itunes
62. Waiting for → Dustin's birthday party, and Wicked!
63. Want kids? →Someday
64. Want to get married?→Someday
65. Careers in mind? →Photographer. Personal Trainer. Mom. I guess I could stay an Accountant too.

WHICH IS BETTER:
66. Lips or eyes →I like eyes.
67. Hugs or kisses →depends, usually both!
68. Shorter or taller →taller than me.
69. Older or Younger →older thanks.
70. Romantic or spontaneous →how about romantically spontaneous?
71. Nice stomach or nice arms → both would be nice, but arms.
72. Tattoos or piercings?→neither
73. Sensitive or loud →sensitive, but not femmy sensitive, and not loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship →Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant→Trouble maker

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger →No
77. Drank hard liquor →Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts →Nope
79. Cried yourself to sleep→Sadly, yes.
80. Danced in the rain→Yeah. It is fun at the time, but then your jeans wear about 20 pounds more and everything is stuck to your skin.
81. Broken someones heart →Yeah, I am told I'm not very gentle when I do it either.
82. Had your own heart broken →Yes
83. Been arrested → No
84. Turned someone down→Yep
85. Cried when someone died → Yes
86. Liked a friend more then just a friend →Welcome to my life from 8th to about 12th grade. Gay is gay any way you look at it.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
87. Yourself → Most of the time :)
88. Miracles → When they happen...eek, that is bad huh?
89. Love at first sight →Nope.
90. Heaven → Sure
91. Santa Claus → If you don't believe, you don't receive.
92. Kissing on the first date →Not preferably, but I've done it.
93. Angels → I am one. just kidding.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? I guess you could say that.
95. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? →not boyfriends, but I've dated more than one person at the same time. Too much hassle.
96. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→yes
97. Where is your favorite place to vacation? Some where warm.
98. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→my family
99. What is your biggest pet peeve?→hypocrites.
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I feel like I'm constantly trying to prove myself and I want to be loved. -That sounds ridiculous, but it's true.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm surprised about the comment regarding you wanting a puppy...I never thought I would hear those words from you...hahaha

Unknown said...

That is a long quiz! I feel so honored to be listed!