Monday, May 11, 2009

David Eccles School of Business presents Ms. Kathryn Rooster

Mark and I before the ceremony. We met right before our first year at the U, and both graduated in December. Also, we started out as Marketing majors, but I jumped ship and joined Accounting.
Billy and I graduated together too! ...except he is cooler because he now has a Masters.

This is some kid I thought was really cute and just asked him to be in a picture with me. Just kidding.

Adam and I. We went to pre-school together and haven't been in the same school since then, until college. Now we are at graduation together. I still get to one-up him by saying I actually graduated in December.
-Well, I did it. I'm done. I sealed the graduation deal on Friday night. As you may know, I graduated in December, but decided to do the whole ceremony thing. Since I can't really have any event go exactly as planned...let me tell you my classic story for this event.
I am standing in line with my name card, after joking with the girls I was sitting with that the announcer would not be able to say my name right. Little did I know as I handed her my card that she would not only say it correctly, but would add another syllable "...Rooster". I instantly jerk back to look at her as she stumbles to correct her mistake "Roos...I mean, I'm sorry Kathryn, Roos." A rush of Rooster text messages ensued. At least I have a good story, right? :)

3 comments:

Jared and Jesse said...

Congrats babe! At least one of us is edumacated:). Love ya!

Unknown said...

I am so stinkin proud of you!!!! Wish I could've been there!

Heather said...

CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you! What's next for you K-tizzle??