Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Job!

As some of you may know, I started a new job this week. I am now a  Program Control Analyst.

It is definitely a change from my last position. I am used to being the "go-to girl" in my job and now I am feeling a little useless because I can't really help out with anything at this point. I know, I need to be more patient with learning new things and a new industry.

They tell me that it will take about 9 months to grasp everything that we do in our department and how it all works together. ...I give myself 3 months and I'll figure it out.

So, if I am a little MIA for a while, I am dedicating myself to figuring out my new life that takes up 8 hours of my day :)

I did get the internet this week and don't work nearly as much as I used to; therefore, I should be able to update the blog more often. yay for that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm excited to hear more about the job and the new place! I'm so happy for you chica!