Sunday, May 9, 2010

thank you, bakerella!

I am always looking for new recipes to try out, and these cake balls, by bakerella were PERFECTION! 

I made German Chocolate, and Red Velvet cake balls for Mother's Day, and both Mr. Army and my families loved them.


Bake a cake, let it cool, and transfer to a bowl.
Make your frosting, or use prepackaged.
Mix the cake and frosting together, and then roll into cake balls.
 After you have refrigerated the cake balls for 2-3 hours, you can drip them in chocolate.

Mine aren't as pretty as bakerella's, but I'm sure they tasted just as great.
All ready for eating :)


Want the full recipe? go to bakerella, and enjoy all of her awesome recipes.

2 comments:

Gold-E said...

holy cow, those look good. Any leftovers?

Heather said...

Mmmmm. I am almost (ALMOST) mad at you for posting this because now all I want to do is go home and eat them all night long. They look delish!