Tuesday, April 8, 2008

If bad luck comes in threes, I'm in trouble...

So...once again most of you are aware of the fun things I've been dealing with the last couple of days. Does anyone else seem to be getting a slight case of deju vu? I am. Anyways, besides the joyous reunion to the single world I woke up to a nice case of food poisoning today. Some may believe that my first case of bad luck caused the second, but I beg to differ. I will no longer be enjoying any food from the Cowboy Grub...even though it may not have caused it, my mind has associated it with that. Sad story, I really enjoyed their cornbread. Let's just hope that for me, the bad luck was just in a pair, three's a crowd anyway, right?


-In better news, I got my heart rate monitor in the mail yesterday! I am so excited to see how well it works. It is a Polar A5...not that I know truly what that means, but we'll see how it is.

-Also, I got out of taking a test that I didn't study for...maybe food poisoning isn't that bad...yes, yes it is!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I can hear the heaves now. So sorry you got the barfs. I have a cold as does Noelle. We will send you some good chi and you can send us some of yours.

Laceski said...

Oh, Kati! That's so unfortunate! I've come down with two bouts of food poisoning in the past 3 months. NOT FUN. Once every ten years is too often in my book, so every other month is more than I can handle.

And I was sad to hear about your first stroke of bad luck. I was really hoping things would work out this time. Sad situation all around. :(

We totally need to do something sometime. I feel like I haven't seen anyone in ages!

Unknown said...

ah man that totally stinks!! Food poisoning sucks for sure. We need to get together soon please ma'am!!

Gold-E said...

Ah shucks, Kate. The only thing that could make your bad-luck spell worse is if your Polar thingy doesn't keep the beat. Oh well, at least your new blog page is sure cute! Hope you feel better soon.

Me said...

Are ya kiddin me?! Man I'm sorry about the bad luck, too. Yeah I think we all should take you out to dinner to make you feel better. Except maybe eating isn't the best route for you right now, eh. Well maybe body combat will do the trick.

Lisa said...

Oh sweetie I'm sorry! On boths counts of bad luck. Food poisoning? Yucky! I've had too many times to care!

Elizabeth R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.