Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kitchen-Aid!

Two posts in one day...the world may be coming to an end. Anyways, I thought this snowy day would be perfect to break out the Kitchen-Aid to make some cookies. It worked WONDERFULLY!

Here are some pictures to document our fun of using the Kitchen-Aid for the first time...

I'm slightly slow and spent half the time trying to figure out how to get the lever to stay up. Don't worry, I finally got it.

Our finished product: Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Mr. Army's job was to stand there and look pretty. Aren't his glasses sexy? hehe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so jealous!! and where are my cookies? :)

Lisa said...

So jealous! I want a kitchen-aid more than words can say. Although I'm not much of a baker.... I just want that bright RED machine sitting on my counter!