Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mr. Army's 27th Birthday

Mr. Army turned 27 on January 7th, and since it was the SEC championship football game, we decided to do Outback take-out and I made some chocolate cake.

In lieu of his birthday...here are 27 things I love about Mr. Army:

I love the way you smile.

I love your skepticism about anything anyone tells you.

I love that you have this rough exterior, which to some is so intimidating, but you are truly gentle and protective.

I love how you know everything, or at least something about everything.

I love your stubbornness, and how you try to pretend not to be stubborn.

I love how excited you get when something turns out as you had hoped.

I love your calculated effort. You may take a while to make a decision, but it doesn’t mean you have stopped thinking about it. You weigh every pro and con possible to ensure you are making the right decision.

I love when you dance, especially when you dance, for me, for a solid 2 minutes, before I turn around to see.

I love your creativity. You can make anything yourself and come up with the most logical way of doing so, with the most unlikely materials.

I love when you greet me: “Hi Beautiful”.

I love your sense of humor. You are constant entertainment. You make me laugh daily; I seriously can’t get enough.

I love your calm demeanor. Even when you’re stressed, you are extremely calmer than I am on a normal day. You give me balance.

I love your support. You push me to do the things I love and the things I don’t love, but need. You even let me cry when you don't understand why I need to.

I love how unconventional you are. You strive to be your own person and not follow the trend.

I love the way you look in a uniform.

I love that you wear BCGs, all the time. Seriously, I think they're cute.

I love when you tease me, and then get offended when I tease you.

I love your cooking skills. You can make up a recipe and it always turns out awesome.

I love your talkative days. I could listen to you for hours. You always have something interesting to say.


I love how you're such a great teacher. You teach me new things continually, and are so gracious when I sound like a fool (usually :)

I love that you are a listener. Even though sometimes I don't think you're listening, you never cease to amaze me when you mention something that I would have never imagined you would remember.

I love your adventurous side. You aren't scared to try anything; you make me a little more daring.

I love that you're a little bit of a nerd. The National Geographic, and History channel...need I say more?

I love how hard you work for the things you want. You really do live with your desired end in mind. Sometimes I think you surprise yourself with how well it works to do so.

I love your sweetness to your baby brother and sister. You would do anything for them, and it shows.

I love that you will hang out with my family, and you like it. They are a little intense and slightly crazy, but you handle it so well.

I love you, and me, together.

No comments: