Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Decorating...

So, I have been in my condo for three months now and I am working to make it decorated to the ultimate "kati standard". This is difficult because first, decorating becomes expensive sometimes, and second, I am so picky.

Recently, I saw an Ikea commercial with a couple in their bedroom, which looked oddly close to my bedroom. Well, that was because the bed, dresser and picture above the bed were the exact same as mine. In Ikea's defense, I did buy these items at their store, but having my room just like a store floor display was a little much.

Therefore, I decided to move the picture that resided above my bed, to the living room, since I have struggled trying to find the perfect picture for the living room.  
I think the picture looks pretty good above the couch. It completes the living room, finally. Unfortunately, now I don't have anything above my bed. It is blah, boring, blank and so dang ugly! The previous owners had some pictures above their bed, and now I have holes to cover, which will be fine, but I need some new art.  Anyone have any art ideas for me?
Maybe I can find another Ikea picture :)

This is where my new TV is going to go:

Sadly, this picture will stay there until I get my tax return. Please hurry IRS!

1 comment:

the lawrence's said...

I saw that commercial! I even told John that it was our bed, and your picture.