Sunday, February 28, 2010

Homemade Sushi!

Mr. Army has been talking about making sushi at home for quite some time and so yesterday, I decided it was time for us to actually do it, instead of constantly talking about it. Mr. Army is such a great cook (not that you have to cook anything besides the rice) and therefore, our first time homemade sushi was delightful!

Mr. Army and all the stuff...ready to go!

California Roll fixins. So good!

Putting it all together...

Sushi Burrito.

It made a lot more sushi than we anticipated.

The final steps...

Yummy finished product!


I let Mr. Army make sushi and to keep myself busy, I made whole wheat (no oil or refined sugar) banana bread. SO GOOD :)

Well, that was our Saturday night. And if anyone wants to come to a sushi party, we are willing to host!

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

I bet Vic would take you up on your sushi. I, on the other hand will just eat banana bread.

Jessica said...

Looks soooo good! If you have a party, I'm there!

Unknown said...

yummy! i want some sushi!

mel said...

Kati- Will you post the recipe for the banana bread. I'd love to try it.