Thursday, April 8, 2010

You've Had a Birthday, Shout Hooray!

Mr. Army's cute little sister had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and we got together to celebrate. Her meal request: Alice Springs Chicken. If you've ever had that at Outback steakhouse, you'll know how divine it is...trust me, the homemade version is almost better!

Miss J is always so sweet and makes birthday cakes for everyone else and therefore, I offered to make the cake because no one should have to make their own birthday cake. Cake request: Red Velvet. (I'm starting to become an expert).

Mr. Army and I gave her some cute Downeast shirts and a fun little purse. Okay, let's be honest, I have each of those shirts I gave her...I'm in love with that place.


 I made the cake, but gave her the pleasure of decorating :)


Think of a good wish!


Mom and brother thought they should help blow out the candles...

Happy 14th Miss J! We love ya!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe you've made not one RED VELVET dessert item, but two in the last little bit! I love RED VELVET, but only when it is made spectacularly! Maybe I should test you.... food for thought!