Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions...

And we all know that I'm full of good intentions. I planned on writing about the exciting things I was going to do for 400 days, and now I'm 7 months into deployment and have totally fallen off the blog wagon.

Well, I have a few things I've been working on and want to blog about my progress. Between the house, running and cooking, I think I can start to write blogs that exclude Mr. Army (which, was the reason I stopped blogging in the first place).

I promise I will be blogging this week. A few posts I have in the works:
  • Running Goal (One race per month until the end of deployment)
  • My Favorite Recipes
  • De-texturizing the bathroom walls
  • First Pole Dancing class (strictly for workout purposes only!)
More to come...

No comments: