Sunday, May 22, 2011

Running Challenge

While Mr. Army is deployed, I've made goals for myself to keep from dwelling on deployment, and to remain active.

Therefore, I decided in February that I would run a race every month from March to the end of deployment. I thought I ran quite a few races, per year, before, but already, I've found that doing one every month is more challenging than I anticipated. I love it! It keeps me going and I get medals. Who doesn't love that?! :)

I have a *tentative* schedule for races, and I hope that I can fit all of them in!

March: Canyonlands Half Marathon
April: Salt Lake 10 Miler and Salt Lake Half Marathon
May: Ogden Half Marathon
June: Ragnar - Wasatch Back
July: Deseret News 10K
August: Top of Utah Half Marathon
September: Top of Utah Marathon (I pray I don't chicken out :)
October: Halloween Half Marathon

No comments: