Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Pretzel Maker


So being on Spring Break and having a week off of work, you would think I would be on vacation to some exotic place or doing homework, but no...not Kati. I have found various things I have wanted to do for a long time, but just never had time for. This is a true vacation to me. Anyways, for my project of the day I decided to make soft pretzels from scratch, random I know. I got a Cooking Light cookbook for Christmas and haven't really had an opportunity to make anything exciting out of it and since I used to do a lot of baking, but now do not eat sugar I'm finding other fun recipes to make.


Here are a few pictures from my adventure. All that tried them said they were good...and they are super easy actually so if you want to try them, let me know and I'll give you the recipe!



4 comments:

Today: In Seven said...

Found your blog by clicking "next blog", saying hello.

Those look delicious. Could you email me the recipe. I love soft pretzels! commonlycheap@gmail.com

If you visit me, please leave a comment of no more than seven words or less! Have a great day.

Gold-E said...

They look great, Kate! I think you bring me a few :D Happy Spring Break!

Rachel said...

Mmm tasty treats I want to eat.

Bree said...

Kati cooks, quilts, runs and is totally awesome. No wonder she fits right in with the girls! I don't really do any of those things but I like numbers... So Kati's cool by me. :)