Monday, March 31, 2008

While the Cat's Away...

Well, since the family spent Spring Break in St. George and I couldn't join them due to my nice final last week...I had the house to myself to destroy all on my own. Okay so I'm not home enough to really mess anything up, but on Friday night I wanted to make dinner for Ben and the kitchen suffered a little. I am not used to having to cook chicken, noodles and sauce all simultaneously because usually I have Ben to help or he basically will cook it for me. Anyways, here are some pictures from my Chicken Fettucine Alfredo. Man, I love the CookingLight magazine from Taste of Home!







See, I sure know how to make a mess, but I can clean up with the best of 'em. Look how yummy this looks! ...trust me, it was delicious.

2 comments:

Gold-E said...

That looks really tastey! Send me the recipe.

Elizabeth R said...

It does look good..Cooking Light is one of my favorite subscriptions! Im still waiting for your wheat banana bread recipe though!