Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday Week...

I decided this year I needed to document birthday activities because I am less than exciting in my daily life and therefore, when I do something entertaining, I need to make sure I have proof. Welcome to my birthday week documentation:


Spoon Me gives out free yogurt for your birthday...I kind of went twice that day. Delightful!

Birthday movie - Transformers!
-I also went to dinner that night with the girls, but I know that Lacy doesn't like getting her picture taken, so I refrained.

California Birthday Shopping:
I had three minutes to get ready to leave for California since I woke up about 45 minutes after I was supposed to leave. This is literally everything I took with me.
My travel buddy and cousin, Ms. Stacey.
Me and all the hud I bought. I love the Orange County Marketplace.
I should really try to not get sunburned when I go outside.
The little fire engine...our transportation for the day.

No comments: