Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Day!

I finally decided to buy a nice photography camera and it came in the mail yesterday. In lieu of this...I started going through some of the pictures I took with my other camera. Now I have an even better camera for better photos. Enjoy some old ones, and be prepared for fun new ones! Riley J. laughing at the scary homeless man following us around.

John telling Emma she has a big head.

I guess they're kind of cute :)

Patty is convinced they never show affection. Here is proof.

Emily's favorite picture of John from the shoot.

Riley J's modeling skills.

I originally was not in love with this photo. It is growing on me.

Classic Emma.

He is probably making fun of her.

Cute baby brother.
Obviously my editing is not perfect, but I'm working on it. I love this stuff.

1 comment:

the lawrence's said...

These are cool. I like. Also, for the record, Patty, and the whole family, have seen that picture and they're like "Oh...so this is what it looks like!" Pff.