Friday, September 19, 2008

Quiz...Modified to Fit.

So this quiz is supposed to be a Husband quiz, but I don't have a husband therefore, I am calling it my boyfriend quiz :)

Boyfriend Quiz: How well do you know your boyfriend? Answer these questions about him and find out:

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? UFC (or any MMA fighting), Arrested Development or the Office

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch and on certain occasions Blue Cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Spaghetti

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? I don't think Mr. Army has ever been to a bar and every time we have gone out he has only had water...EXCEPT at the Boston Cheesecake Factory, he got Strawberry Lemonade. And yes, I do remember everything.

5. Where did he go to high school? Davis High

6. What size shoe does he wear? 8

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He can be kind of a pack rat actually. At the moment I think he has like four computers that are just sitting on the kitchen table. Useful, I know. But if he had the funds to do so, I think he would have more guns.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He always wants to buy ham, which I am not a huge fan of, but he seems to like it.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? As of late, greek food. He loves it. But he is a big fan of cheese, Brie and Gouda to be exact. That and blueberries.

10. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't eat cereal. He likes this oatmeal called Dee's Cereal, which is crazy delicious but looks disgusting.

11. What would he never wear? Hmm...tight straight leg pants. He can go preppy but a polo is as far as we go.

12. What is his favorite sports team? The Utes. He watches NFL, but isn't partial to anyone that he has ever made known to me.

13. Who will he vote for? He is pretty conservative and I know he has issues with Obama...

14. Who is his best friend? Me, Nick, and then I would go with Lacy

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? I used to do this excited voice, it drove him crazy. Other than that, I'm a worrier, and sometimes I think my driving scares him.


16. How many states has he lived in? Two, Washington and Utah...and then he lived in Germany

17.What is his heritage? German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? German Chocolate, though he would eat pretty much whatever I gave him unless it was white chocolate. "It isn't even chocolate!" -straight from him.

19. Did he play sports in high school? He was in Debate. Outside of the high school team, he played soccer and did karate.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Walking around the Home Depot. One time when we first started dating he was 2 HOURS late picking me up because he had lost track of time in the store and I didn't want to sound needy and therefore waited forever to text message him.

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Um, not that I am aware of.

If Mr. Army actually read this I would have him see how well I did, but I'm just going to say I'm amazing :)

4 comments:

chucho said...

owns GUNS? doesn't like GRILLED CHEESE? is this the same guy that said women are like rivers or oak trees or something?!?!?!

TomKat said...

Yep, sure is the same guy...I must love all the crazy quirks about him or something :)

chucho said...

no, i unfortunately work at the Sugar House one. it's a MESS, but maybe that's what makes it cool. But do come over, I'd love to meet you and Annie!!! and seeing Lacy is always a treat.

Jared and Jesse said...

Boys are so funny! But we love them anyways!