Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Uniquely Me.

This is me.

1. All of my hangers must be the same. same color. same style.
2. The clothes on those hangers are color coordinated and sorted by type of clothing.
3. I love Great Harvest...I go there to buy something just for the free piece of bread.
4. I want to be a photographer when I grow up.
5. My little sister is my hero.
6. I plan out what I will say in a conversation. especially on the phone.
7. I worry too much.
8. I love the rain.
9. Fall is my favorite season. football. hoodies. hot chocolate.
10. I have a phobia of the telephone.
11. I have never been gambling.
12. I can't stand having dishes in the sink.
13. I have a really hard time telling people how I feel.
14. I do everything I can to avoid confrontation.
15. I am the queen of the silent treatment.
16. My perfect day will always include seeing my family.
17. I don't give up. even when I should.
18. I am a water conservationist.
19. I have a fear of heights.
20. I want to go sky diving.
21. I love birthdays.
22. I don't like when people see me cry.
23. I love road trips.
24. I get claustrophobic.
25. I like me time.
26. I prefer not to go more than 3 days without seeing those I love.
27. I want to be a mom more than you'll ever know.
28. I like routines. but sometimes I get stuck in them.
29. I love peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
30. I can't wait to run a marathon.
31. Seeing a picture of Noelle never ceases to make my day.
32. Sometimes I just like to sit in silence.
33. I bruise easily.
34. I love to dress up
35. I eat cereal with chocolate milk.
36. I love to sing.
37. I love to watch the stock market.
38. I love budgeting.
39. I'm pretty sure my calling in life is to be a nutritionist.
40. I would rather not wear make-up.
41. I love car ride chats.
42. I love sweets. pretty much all of them.
43. I clean when I'm upset.
44. I love spoon me.
45. I have great hair.
46. I am competitive.
47. I love cooking anything and everything.
48. I have high expectations for who I think I should be.
49. I love notes/cards.
50. I want to be happy. everyday :)

8 comments:

Gold-E said...

At first I was going to say you are likely OCD and might want to get help, then I read that I'm not your hero. You really do need help! J/K :) Thanks for the insight into your life.

Me said...

I love that you have a fear of heights AND that you want to go sky-diving! And chocolate milk with CEREAL!!!! Why I have not tried that is beyond me it is definitely time. you do have great hair, it is always so shiny and smooth... I have noticed. also i loved your previous post and the pics of you and Ben, cute!

Rachel said...

Water Conservation? Honestly? You take the longest showers of anyone i know.

Unknown said...

we ate the breakfast food does that count? Love the list, so very very you!

Lisa said...

We have lots in common! Makes me thinks we's family! Oh wait!

Susan said...

So I think that I know why I like you so much... We have alot of the same "unique" qualities! just to save my self the time I'm steraling your, #8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 32, 40, 41, 49, and 50! Thanks Kati! That was fun!

Susan said...

***Sorry I meant stealing... I try to type fast and it blows up in my face! jk :)

Bree said...

Hi Kati! Guess what? I get to go to the U of U vs. Colorado State game next Sat! My sister's hubby has to work so she is taking me and think we are sitting in the MUSS. Maybe I will see you there?