Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And This Is Me...

I am... strong and competitive, but will give into those I love because I love to make people happy, that makes me happy.

I know...that one day I'll figure out where I am really going.

I once...drove two hours in ridiculous traffic just so I could see someone I love.

I wish...I had more time for me.

I hate...traffic, okay, I hate driving in general.

I hear... I have big biceps for a girl, not always my favorite feature.

I crave... security and stability. I try to associate myself with people I feel safe with.

I search... for the hidden meaning in everything. (can we say overanalyzer)

I wonder... what kind of mom I'll be (don't worry, I still have a LONG time to wonder about it)

I regret... not standing up for myself more.

I care... too much for those that don't really care so much about me.

I always... try to be the best at what I do.

I am not... good at staying away from sugar .

I believe... that it will all work out in the end.

I dance... in my underwear, alot.

I sing... all the time.

I don't always... think before I speak, but at least it's the truth.

I win...end of story.

I listen... to other people's theories...sometimes they make me laugh.

I can usually be found... running.

I am happy about... being a Roos.

I tag....Reb, Bree and Chelsey

1 comment:

Me said...

Oh Kati, you're funny... yeah the other day I got a comment from a lady about how big my calves are and I wasn't sure if it was a compliment.... so your biceps comment I totally understand! And I loved the I win...end of story, ha ha! OKAY so really, I've been waiting to read about how the 10k went for you on the 24th, I never ended up doing it. All right who am I kidding, I actually looked up your time and HOLY COW you should be shouting it from the rooftops you are SOOOOOO FAST!!!! You are so awesome. I wish I could run like you!!!!! Anyway, so congratulations even though I had to stalk your time online... :)