Thursday, November 20, 2008

Loved?

Last night I had the opportunity to go see a sneak preview of Four Christmases with Stacey. Since it was a sneak preview we weren't allowed to have our phones. I know what you are thinking "Kate went more than 15 minutes without her phone?" It can be done. I digress. After the movie, I scurry to turn on the phone to see if the world kept revolving even though I was not apart of it. It did. And I had 8 text messages to catch me up. I got one from my mom saying "Hey can you come by before you go home?" Though,the thought did cross my mind, I didn't even ask why. I just replied "Yeah."

The whole way to my parents I kept thinking 'I sure hope everyone is okay. She would have at least called if someone was in the hospital or died, right?" Short panic attack ensued thereafter.

I walk in the door to find quiet... after a cheerful hello. phew. Quick glance to the left, red roses. Hmm...'are those for me?' They were!

Supposedly it was supposed to be a surprise, though I would have figured it out, even if my mom didn't tell me. Maybe he reads my blog, or maybe he just likes me. Either way, my living room is cuter now that it has some roses added to the decor. :)
Like the vase...?

4 comments:

Gold-E said...

Sooooo, who are they from??? Do tell!

Unknown said...

they are very cute!

Rachel said...

Seriously who gave you those?

derek, allie, emma , & bradyn said...

So jealous!! You deserve them, that's for sure!