Monday, November 10, 2008

Rockin' Out on Halloween


On Halloween a bunch of us from Melrose decided to go SkyBox for the institute party. So, Chad, Lilliam, Amber Linn, Chris, Jennie and I ventured to the Gateway and met up with half of the East High graduating class of '04.
(Not the most flattering picture of me, but it shows the costume)

Jennie, Chad, Lilliam, Me, Amber Linn, Chris








































For $5 we could play all the arcade games we could imagine, pizza we could stuff our face with and then a dance floor to dance off all the calories from the pizza. It was fun to see everyone and their dog, even though my own sister didn't recognize me.








After SkyBox I met up with Dustin since I hadn't seen him in a while. I still don't know how that kid has enough self confidence to do the things he does...he was an angel, walking around in his underwear and high heeled boots...yeah...all you can do is shake your head :)



This is Matt...I saved his life several times this night. Good thing he is cute, otherwise I might not have been so generous.


2 comments:

angela jones said...

I don't blame Em for not recognizing you because in that first picture I was like "well, where's Kati!?". So, let Em know that she's not the only one who didn't recognize you.

Me said...

You look awesome!!!!! Love it. And congrats on the graduation coming up!!!!! And good luck on the job front!