Monday, November 17, 2008

Thoughts of the day...

Being that I am still unemployed, run a lot, pretend to study a lot and have a lot of time to do nothing...I have a lot of time to think. These are my thoughts for the day. If I get the motivation, I might do this more often.

  • I am really out of it when it comes to music. I love Joshua Radin, that is enough for me.
  • I decided I need flowers. Recently, I saw this enormous bouquet of flowers sent to someone. They were gorgeous. I was jealous.
  • True Love: Your girlfriend wants to go for a run, at night. You ride your bike next to her to make sure nothing happens to her.
  • The mind has so much more endurance than the body. I would work out a lot more if the body could keep up with my mind.
  • You don't realize how much you like to work until you don't do it. Don't get me wrong, this free time is great. But a feeling of people needing me is also a good thing.
  • I think I'm allergic to my own sweat. After I work out, I have rashes on my face and neck. If it wasn't so disturbing to look at, I would have included a picture.
  • I want to go Christmas shopping, but there is always something to do for school. How is that even though I don't have a job, I still feel restricted? lame.
  • I'm in the mood for cheesecake. I think I'll make a low fat version, who wants to eat it with me?
  • Lastly, it is only Monday, but guess what, its rivalry week. I'm excited.

No comments: