Monday, November 17, 2008

Study Substitute...

1. Where is your cell phone? Under that stack of papers that have taken over my table.
2. Where is your significant other? which one? just kidding :)
3. Your hair color? Dark Brown, but naturally I am a blonde, shocking I know.
4. Your mother? Is amazing.
5. Your father? Is random, which makes him quite hilarious.
6. Your favorite thing? To run.
7. Your dream last night? It wasn't last night, but a couple nights ago I had a dream I was a cop and I actually killed the mother of the some mafia gang and then they were out to kill me and they gave me like 10 minutes to call my loved ones. My mom was insanely calm. Thankfully I woke up. eek.
8. Your dream goal? To be a mother and do some photography
9. Room you're in? Kitchen. This table and I have become pretty good friends.
10. Your hobby? Running, Photography, Just being with friends (is that considered a hobby?)
11. Your fear? Hmm...not living up to my potential.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Married, not in school (woohoo for graduating in 4 weeks), and being a mom would be nice.
13. Where were you last night? The parentals house, mi casa, and number 6.
14. What you're not? submissive, usually.
15. One of your wish-list items? my own apartment, with a new HDTV. I feel like a man when I say that.
16. Where you grew up? Good Ol' SLC
17. The last thing you ate? Tollhouse Chocolate something something.
18. What are you wearing? A red hootie, black pants and flip flops, what else?
19. Your tv? Lame. Sorry Bubs, I wish the tv was better.
20. Your pets? I don't have any.
21. Your computer? Is pretty cute.
22. Your mood? A little anxious today.
23. Missing someone? always.
24. Your car? Is even cuter than the computer.
25. Something you're not wearing? socks.
26. Favorite store? Downeast Outfitters...or that is where most of my clothes are from.
27. Your summer? Definitely one for the books.
28. Love someone? Of course.
29. Your favorite color? RED
30. Last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Hmm...it has been a while.

2 comments:

Gold-E said...

Ahhh, you miss me?

Bree said...

Oooo... Tollhouse chocolate something something! That sounds tasty!