Monday, August 9, 2010

More Condo Updates!

I'm working on several different projects in my condo to make it more "Kati", and I'm far from being finished, but I thought I would show some of the ones I (meaning Mr. Army and I) have finished.

Remember here and here where I mention that I have this awesome TV that my amazing boyfriend mounted to the wall, but I refused to take a picture of, until said boyfriend put the ghetto cords behind the wall? Well...he did it! and he was even impressed about how good it looks.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I must say that Mr. Army saved us a lot of money by being so handy with his "inventive" skills. Now I'm ready for ya'll to come over and hang out with me!
The master bath was really lacking in the decorative department and since I am super picky about how things look, I had a hard time finding any art I liked, to put in that bathroom. My sister and I went to the Farmer's Market one Saturday morning, and one of her friend's has a booth there with his photography. I saw this picture and could not pass it up. If I had more money, I would buy all of his photographs.


Since Mr. Army has left for training and then will be leaving for deployment, I've been trying to figure out what to do with the Army junk room. I'm leaning toward an office, that might have a futon or something in case anyone needs a place to stay. So, this is my first piece of furniture for this room. As of now, it will house Mr. Army's clothing that won't be used for a year, but it might turn into something else later. I think it is so cute, and for $65 on KSL.com, I can't complain.

Currently, I'm working on changing the 1985 blinds in the living room to curtains, and will hopefully switch out the 1970s closet doors eventually. If anyone has any ideas of what doors I should put in there, please let me know! I'll keep you posted on new condo improvements :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We have the same problem with closet doors and ghetto blinds. I'm planning on going to home depot to get sliding doors that have panels. Like the other doors in your house. It makes such an improvement.