Tuesday, March 16, 2010

B&K All The Way

If you hadn't noticed...I LOVE pictures. Taking them. Getting them taken of me. Love it all.

Mr. Army...not so much, but every once in a while, I can convince him that it's time for pictures. Yesterday, I got lucky :)

They aren't the best pictures in the world of us, but it's documentation...that we're still alive and well!






Somehow, I even got Mr. Army to pose for some solo pictures in my, not so put together, studio. The editing is very minimal, so please disregard the yucky background...but I must say, I have a dang cute boyfriend.



This one is my favorite.

Mr. Army's favorite.


Welcome to our Sunday afternoons...aren't we the most exciting people you know?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are way cute! And you are very exciting to read about!

Gold-E said...

Nice pics. Want to take some of JW? I stink at photography. I need some good pics of him as he grows up.

Unknown said...

you two are adorable! Awesome dress btw!!