Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FroYo, How I Love...Yo?

 I love sweets. This is no secret. Therefore, I will try to find every place possible that will sell "healthy" sweets. Frozen Yogurt is what I consider a "healthy treat". Packed full of sugar, but guess what? Fat Free Baby!

Anyways, there is a place down the street from my house called Yogurt Stop where you serve yourself any  kind of frozen yogurt, add toppings and then pay by weight. Delightful! I just found out that they are opening one up the street from my parents house too...I literally squealed when I saw the Coming Soon sign. If you want to try it, call me; I'll even pay :)

If you aren't much of a frozen yogurt person, or if you're in the mood for trying something new, I heard about this place called Sub Zero in Centerville. You pick your cream (custard, frozen yogurt, low fat, etc), your flavor and your mixins. Then, they use liquid hydrogen to make it right in front of you. I manipulated Mr. Army into going over the weekend and he said he found a new favorite place, which definitely means this place stands out because I take him to every ice cream/frozen yogurt place I can find.

...This blog really has no point except to share my love for ice cream.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the places where you get to add your own toppings! We have a FroGurt and a Roxberry by us that we frequent. I'll have to try your places too!

Stacey said...

I tried Sub Zero down in Orem and wasn't impressed...cool idea, but Cold Stone tastes SO much better for the price. ;)